Laser Alignment consistently achieves a high standard of accuracy in a short amount of time. “Eyeballing” is subject to error, as human perception cannot attain laser accuracy. Dial indicators are also not as accurate and take more time than Laser Alignment. We use world-leading Pruftechnik Rotalign Pro instrument calibrated to ISO standards. Quick, accurate adjustments are made for thermal growth and soft foot.
||Precision Laser Alignment Pays!
- Align Horizontal and Vertical Machines
- Machine Train Alignment
- Thermal Growth Computation
- Soft Foot Detection
||Why Laser Align?
- Couplers and Seals will Last Longer
- Eliminate middle of the night heating or cooling failures from wore out couplers
- Save 10-15% on energy costs
- Align to .002″ accuracy, instead of .02″ with straight edges or eyeballing
- Compensate for thermal Growth
- Despite common misconception, flexible couplers are not made to offset misalignment
- Installation and repair errors can affect alignment
Misalignment accelerates wear and raises costs.
Even a small amount of misalignment:
- Deteriorates machine faster than necessary
- Shortens life of couplers, seals, bearings
- Raises replacement costs
- Requires extra energy to operate
- Interrupts production with repair downtime
- Reduces efficiency and production
- Lowers quality and accuracy
- Reduces capacity of machine