Your key to maximum machine life…
Vibration Analysis evaluates actual machine condition – preventing damage from machine faults you don’t even know about. Vibration measurements identify individual machine faults and help to identify the root cause, determining if balancing or alignment will correct the problem. Vibration analysis offers advance warning of developing problems so that you can avoid damage to machines and untimely shutdowns. It allows you to KNOW actual machine condition and avoid replacement of good components.
Be prepared, reduce damage, prevent unplanned downtime, enhance safety.
Periodic monitoring over time provides data that makes any deviation from baseline noticeable. This allows you to spot trends through consistent measurement.
|What can Vibration Analysis do for YOU?
- Increase plant safety
- Increase productivity
- Reduce unnecessary
- Reduce power consumption
- Schedule predictive
- Increase machine life
- Prevent early structural failure
- Replace worn or damaged parts
BEFORE they cause damage to other
components (as shown here)
What can be detected?
- Gear wear
- Eccentricity of rotating components
such as “V” belt pulleys or gears
- Misalignment of couplings, bearings and gears
- Unbalance of rotating components
- Aerodynamic/hydraulic problems in fans, blowers and pumps
- Electrical problems (unbalance magnetic forces in motors)
- Deterioration of rolling-element bearings
How does it work?
- Vibration analysis is the study of component movement, measured in terms of speed and distance.
- Forces generated within the machine cause vibration.
- The most common component failure leading to total machine failure is the machine bearings, since all machine forces transmit
through the bearings.
- Vibration readings are taken and stored on a hand-held instrument. Data is downloaded and analyzed at our office in Redfield.
- Customized reports are prepared containing maintenance recommendations, illustrative graphs, as well as vibration and bearing
Vibration Analysis is as easy as 1-2-3
- ACQUIRE – We collect your vibration data on-site, or you can email your collected data to us.
- ANALYZE – Our experienced analysts identify individual vibration “signatures” and pinpoint causes of developing machine faults.
- ACT – Your personalized comprehensive Report recommends corrective actions to bring your machines to full potential.
Further savings – extend the life of bearings, seals, couplers and machines with Dynamic Balancing and Laser Alignment.